• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

USPS What A Joke, Becarefull shipping Sunglasses

Forest Park sucks. read their reviews. i had a set of lenses on 2 day shipping go from Cali to Forest Park and then to Texas before coming back to Forest Park and out to me. took 3 weeks on 2 day shipping.

FYI USPS has contracts with Fed Ex and UPS to move their priority packages for them anyways. so using those carriers instead is not much different.

Elk Grove Village is just as bad......

Forest Park sucks. read their reviews. i had a set of lenses on 2 day shipping go from Cali to Forest Park and then to Texas before coming back to Forest Park and out to me. took 3 weeks on 2 day shipping.

FYI USPS has contracts with Fed Ex and UPS to move their priority packages for them anyways. so using those carriers instead is not much different.

All the postal is carried thru UPS. I work at the Louisville hub (main/biggest hub in the world) and all the packages stop there at some point in time no matter where they go in the US or World for that matter. If you live in Texas or Canada chances are I've touched your box

All the postal is carried thru UPS. I work at the Louisville hub (main/biggest hub in the world) and all the packages stop there at some point in time no matter where they go in the US or World for that matter. If you live in Texas or Canada chances are I've touched your box
It just sounds so dirty the way you say it :p

Actually not all, they also use DHL and they buy space when needed on many other airlines. USPS doesn't have a dedicated airline like FedEx or UPS, so they buy space on other planes to transport their mail.

Actually not all, they also use DHL and they buy space when needed on many other airlines. USPS doesn't have a dedicated airline like FedEx or UPS, so they buy space on other planes to transport their mail.

That's my mistake I didn't mean to write all, I meant to say most. Bit it is like you say

that's usps for you its always a gamble shipping them. Its either you ask for extra insurance or bye bye. A lost package was recently reported to me but is oversease I was very upset about it but nothing I can do w/o adding extra insurance for them :mad:.