• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

V2oak's 20th DIY: Custom 2 Fast 2 Furious Skyline GTR Inspired GASCAN (3 OF 3)

that one you still have to give me for my birthday. lol

I have oakleyboss removed it because it creates a controversy when i posted it, if thats what ur asking? Heheheh i can have it posted again if you guys want it to?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some worry to much about what others are doing. I've liked that frog since I saw it a couple years ago. It's for yourself so I don't see the issues

Some worry to much about what others are doing. I've liked that frig since I saw it a couple years ago. It's for yourself so I don't see the issues

Exactly! its my personal pair and its a what if project, same for the rest of my custom pairs. I also have the same custom if you guys could remember, its the david flores skate deck. That has no issue at all but when i do it on a pair of glasses, the guy sparks an issue of copyright blah blah blah. LOL Thanks

I what if stuff all the time for myself. I just did a tater inspired frog last week for myself. I can't afford one from Andrew so I'll do it myself. It becomes different when you sell it off as if the artist did it himself.

I what if stuff all the time for myself. I just did a tater inspired frog last week for myself. I can't afford one from Andrew so I'll do it myself. It becomes different when you sell it off as if the artist did it himself.

If you sell someones art then thats an issue, and i cant be proud of selling somesone work. A lot of people asking me to sell the pendleton frog or recreate one for them and i guess that includes you? (LOL!) and i only have one answer.....No I cant.

Back