• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

V2oak's 12th DIY: Custom Fast & the Furious Inspired Batwolf

What ever happened to these? Probably the coolest custom job I've seen so far. Did you ever wear them? Do you still have them?

These werent mine to keep, a friend of mine asked me to create a custom inspired from his favorite movie and thats where all it started.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you know if they still have them? How'd the paint hold up or were they probably just a show piece? Since that was YEARS ago are you at liberty to say how much this custom pair cost?

Do you know if they still have them? How'd the paint hold up or were they probably just a show piece? Since that was YEARS ago are you at liberty to say how much this custom pair cost?

@Oakley-Dokley Theres actually 3 different versions of these fast and the furious inspired custom, theres skyline GTR and a toyota supra

0160b204c0ecd57b7f216020de7ecf8b.jpg

Im pretty sure it will hold up pretty well and it actually depends on how you use it. Theres no such thing as indestructible. If you abuse it for sure the paint will chip off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest Posts

Back