• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

V2oak's 13th DIY: Custom Valentino Rossi inspired Batwolf

No bro, nobody can do a hand paint graphics as perfect and as small as this, even oakley cant do that. Thanks bro for liking it.
actually, I know of a guy who can...but he is also one of the masters in airbrush and paint...And certainly the exception to the rule, not the rule itself lol. But I agree with the rest, very cool concept and like many of the others, should have been something hq put out, rather than the vanilla they keep doing. Regardless of the past issues, I still dig the concepts and the Vegas themed piece of yours is still my favorite...just so the world knows lol...should have been released for sure..no matter who put it together!

actually, I know of a guy who can...but he is also one of the masters in airbrush and paint...And certainly the exception to the rule, not the rule itself lol. But I agree with the rest, very cool concept and like many of the others, should have been something hq put out, rather than the vanilla they keep doing. Regardless of the past issues, I still dig the concepts and the Vegas themed piece of yours is still my favorite...just so the world knows lol...should have been released for sure..no matter who put it together!
Thanks @dr.chop i appreciate those kind words coming from you!

Thanks @dr.chop i appreciate those kind words coming from you!
I have always said I liked the pieces...that was never in question. I appreciate the openness now as well...printing is not a bad thing, when there is no viable alternative...I have done it as well, I just avoid it when I can lol. Always fun to test your limits..And it looks like you have been testing them...good job Gian :drinks:

I have always said I liked the pieces...that was never in question. I appreciate the openness now as well...printing is not a bad thing, when there is no viable alternative...I have done it as well, I just avoid it when I can lol. Always fun to test your limits..And it looks like you have been testing them...good job Gian :drinks:
Its fun and exciting to do something extraordinary from the usual design that we always see, and im pretty sure you know that feeling Right? LOL and the best thing to receive is the appreciation of those people who likes your work. Thanks again @dr.chop :drinks:

Its fun and exciting to do something extraordinary from the usual design that we always see, and im pretty sure you know that feeling Right? LOL and the best thing to receive is the appreciation of those people who likes your work. Thanks again @dr.chop :drinks:
absolutely...and there's no saying that the alternative to paint doesn't take a great deal of time or create it's own frustrations as well lol. I found that out also...another reason why I just don't have the patience for it..Well, I do, I just choose not to spend it there lol. besides, I have so much other stuff cooking in that cauldron I like to call "my mind" that another thing to perfect or even come close, just no room in the pot...that is, until I get the rest figured out. But I do know, I love my color laser for those things....lol

I just love to mix and match different mediums and i never limit my self to anything, whatever i think will do best i just do it, lets just say Im kinda crazy when it comes to design and concept, maybe thats one thing that an architect will always have in his DNA, to express himself and be crazy and have no boundaries.

I just love to mix and match different mediums and i never limit my self to anything, whatever i think will do best i just do it, lets just say Im kinda crazy when it comes to design and concept, maybe thats one thing that an architect will always have in his DNA, to express himself and experiment stuff and be crazy and have no boundaries.
well, it doesn't seem to hinder them or you at all. it's fun to see how you can integrate things that normally aren't and so on. People said I was crazy for cutting lenses back in what, 2004 or whenever that was...now look...I said it time and time again, custom isn't slapping a bunch of stock junk from a box or bin together and calling it such...Blah...That's a BMW...seriously. Ala Carte everything...changing it to make it personal and outside of the standard, that's custom. Printed, painted, carved/engraved, lasered, anodized, the sky is the limit, or at least the imagination is...As long as you are having fun, it's good. Curious to see what's next...keep on having fun :neo:

well, it doesn't seem to hinder them or you at all. it's fun to see how you can integrate things that normally aren't and so on. People said I was crazy for cutting lenses back in what, 2004 or whenever that was...now look...I said it time and time again, custom isn't slapping a bunch of stock junk from a box or bin together and calling it such...Blah...That's a BMW...seriously. Ala Carte everything...changing it to make it personal and outside of the standard, that's custom. Printed, painted, carved/engraved, lasered, anodized, the sky is the limit, or at least the imagination is...As long as you are having fun, it's good. Curious to see what's next...keep on having fun :neo:
My brain is overflowing with concepts and i just cant stop it LOL!

Back