• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How Much is my Oakley Watch Worth / Value Thread, Ask about Prices here

very sexy, though easy to smack around on door frames and such, huge swing weight....LOL.

Imgur Any idea on the value of these two watches? (click the words <- imgur to go the the pic i couldnt figure out how to attach one any other way)
deP12W0

Hi guys-used to collect and had both versions of c6, all the pit bosses, and about 300 random pairs. Sold most off except for what I wore years ago. I have a minute machine, titanium black dial that I wear once or twice a year and figured I no longer need it so I’m curious what the value is as I’m going to list it here and if anyone wants it, I would be happy to work with you here instead of eBay. Right now the battery is dead but it worked fine the last time I wore it in April. I can have my jeweler put a new battery in before selling if the buyer wanted.

I have all the packaging, 2 extra links, box (dated 2011) and the watch itself has some wear as expected on the bracelet and some on the watch that I can highlite in photos.

What does the forum think of the value? I can send pics via email to anyone who wants. I am looking to sell it for a fair price, just knowing what I paid back then (still had the 1195 sticker on the box from my local store) I’m not looking to give it away cheap, but know any watch depreciates after you wear it.

thanks
Scott

Also have a basically brand new hole shot diamond edition. I think my wife wore it twice. How are those selling now a days?

Hi guys-used to collect and had both versions of c6, all the pit bosses, and about 300 random pairs. Sold most off except for what I wore years ago. I have a minute machine, titanium black dial that I wear once or twice a year and figured I no longer need it so I’m curious what the value is as I’m going to list it here and if anyone wants it, I would be happy to work with you here instead of eBay. Right now the battery is dead but it worked fine the last time I wore it in April. I can have my jeweler put a new battery in before selling if the buyer wanted.

I have all the packaging, 2 extra links, box (dated 2011) and the watch itself has some wear as expected on the bracelet and some on the watch that I can highlite in photos.

What does the forum think of the value? I can send pics via email to anyone who wants. I am looking to sell it for a fair price, just knowing what I paid back then (still had the 1195 sticker on the box from my local store) I’m not looking to give it away cheap, but know any watch depreciates after you wear it.

thanks
Scott
$600-$800 depending on condition of crystal, band and clasp.

thanks
Scott

Is it one of the wooden boxes, in great shape? If so that's worth around $100 right there.

Replacing the battery is something to think about. The right buyer may prefer to do it himself but overall the lack of a working battery may end up devaluing it more than the cost to replace it; there's the cost of the risk that it'll need more work than just the battery, lacking proof that it runs.

The wear will be the biggest fluctuator. Including all the packaging and links (assuming the box is wood) then yes I'd start at $800ish and go down based on level of wear and the battery.

Thanks! Appreciate the help. I’m confident in my jeweler who services plenty of high end watches and has replaced other Oakley batteries for me. I wouldn’t want someone thinking it doesn’t work when it works great.

Crystal looks perfect to me. The titanium has some wear in a few spots and the clasp is working great. The wooden box is pristine as it’s still wrapped in the foam. Outer Oakley cardboard box around that and then another white outer Oakley box so it’s been well protected.

Back