• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How Much is my Oakley Watch Worth / Value Thread, Ask about Prices here

Yeah, they did give me a new leather band. It’s the one that’s on there right now in the pics. Came back from them installed..

Thanks on the pricing thoughts. I like wearing my nice watches, not garage queening then in boxes so the thought of keeping the boxes never occurred to me.

When did you send it in to Oakley for a new leather band? They should have given you the brown leather band version.

All silver is less common than some of the other color ways. Leather bands obviously sell for less than the Ti Band versions. Without any original packaging or display box I’d value it at $475-$575.

This watch also came with a brown band originally.

Yes, I know it did because I bought this watch with a brown band originally- just like the brown band in the pics. Don’t know if the pictures aren’t coming though clearly enough or what but that IS a brown band on there. I’ve seen a few pictures of the light brown bands out there -and only pics-but mine was darker as per what you see here.

If there is any question about the band authenticity here is a pic for you.

28B58D46-2D6B-4F92-B76B-5AABB23B627C.jpeg

And Steven, I can’t reply to your IM but for the $350 you told me you thought it was worth I’m going to have to pass on your offer to trade stuff for it.

And Steven, I can’t reply to your IM but for the $350 you told me you thought it was worth I’m going to have to pass on your offer to trade stuff for it.

Via trade not cash sir. That is a black band, the brown band is original to that model

I'm trying to sell some stuff on ebay for an older gentleman I work with. One item is a watch. It's new on the box. On the box it says Time Machines. It looks like a Minute Machine, but doesn't say that anywhere on the box. Could someone look at it on eBay and tell me what it is and what the value is. I have it a starting bid of $699 and although I haven't gotten any bids I have gotten lots of offers up th $575. My username on eBay is joencherylc and I listed it as Oakley Time Machines wrist watch. Any help would be appreciated.

I'm trying to sell some stuff on ebay for an older gentleman I work with. One item is a watch. It's new on the box. On the box it says Time Machines. It looks like a Minute Machine, but doesn't say that anywhere on the box. Could someone look at it on eBay and tell me what it is and what the value is. I have it a starting bid of $699 and although I haven't gotten any bids I have gotten lots of offers up th $575. My username on eBay is joencherylc and I listed it as Oakley Time Machines wrist watch. Any help would be appreciated.

Take the offer for $575

Back