• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Value

OF auctions are the best
E74DFF31-6722-487E-A552-7A7C470D4A9F.gif

Lol OK mate. I've been offered £900 just for the romeo1
If that is the case then a result for you as i doubt most of the members on here are going to match/increase on that. For the most part (although there are notable exceptions) this forum is for members to try and assist people find & then acquire rare pieces at realistic prices.
At this time of year in the UK with the squeeze being put on people with heating & Petrol & food then items like Sunglasses will be, With the shrinking of people's disposable income not at the top of most people's shopping lists.

If that is the case then a result for you as i doubt most of the members on here are going to match/increase on that. For the most part (although there are notable exceptions) this forum is for members to try and assist people find & then acquire rare pieces at realistic prices.
At this time of year in the UK with the squeeze being put on people with heating & Petrol & food then items like Sunglasses will be, With the shrinking of people's disposable income not at the top of most people's shopping lists.
Please pm your offer

Back