• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Verizon Points.....

Of course! But it's exclusive lol... Not available anywhere else!

Sent from Q's Note5
Actually the Gascan Clear w/ Sapphire Iridium is not exclusive it was part of the R3 drop of colorway refresh. Verizon just got it early :) meant to post this a while back lol

Actually the Gascan Clear w/ Sapphire Iridium is not exclusive it was part of the R3 drop of colorway refresh. Verizon just got it early :) meant to post this a while back lol
It was a very brief exclusive, then. They were marketing it as exclusive.

Either that or Verizon Points was lying lol

Sent from Q's Note5

Guess it was exclusive until September. I got two pair and the SKU matches whats in the R3 drop book. My local Oakley wanted to know how I had them when I wore them in the store because they hadn't been released yet :)

Guess it was exclusive until September. I got two pair and the SKU matches whats in the R3 drop book. My local Oakley wanted to know how I had them when I wore them in the store because they hadn't been released yet :)
You're one of the cool kids lol

Sent from Q's Note5

Hmmm; plenty of new items to the program... not many bargains, though lol

Snow Prizm Polarized Jawbreaker $134

As confirmed on previous threads, Ferrari and Oakley isn't completely dead; Twoface and Turbine are also $134 each (pictured with the ellipical icons)

Photochromic EVZero Path $122

EVZero Pitch and DWP Gascan $104 each

Trillbe X $86

Snow Prizm Polarized Jawbreaker $134

Dang, I'm on ATT.

But even then I'd be looking to split for just the lenses. They looked pretty cool in person, and while the colors won't look right in regular conditions, I assume there's practical merit in contrast properties.

Found out that the Snow stuff is mislabeled on the site.

686059f4d413af460a6ce9f0ceaa1a2e.jpg

1cf6413654458aae912a7f14f40b701c.jpg

And to my surprise, the Jawbreaker is $110, almost half the Oakley price.

Sent from Q's Note5

Latest Posts

Back