• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Vintage Racing Jacket Red Tiger

I'll bump an old thread, just because I'm new and it will look like a FNG error. I'll admit I've always liked the odd pairs, so I have both Red and Yellow tigers as well as a black/persimmon, and a set of water jackets still in the case.

Sell? Eh.. maybe. Again, too new to post in the for sale/WTB but I have been doing research on the Time Tanks. I can see me wearing the watch more often than I'd wear the racing jackets these days.

I know where the WJ are, but might have to dig for the RJ. I'll post a pic when I find them.
If you are that motivated to sell quickly you can pay for a premium membership and start selling immediately.

Actually I'm motivated to participate in the forum. I was reading through a number of threads and it's tough to just "jump in". I don't want to come across as I'm just here to sell stuff, because in reality I hadn't even really thought about selling anything at first. Do I want to buy a watch eventually? Yep. But I also wanted to be patient, participate in some conversations, get an idea of the "who's who", and figure out where I might be able to contribute, who I can trust for a "deal" if it shows up. Yes, I saw the premium option when I signed up almost a year ago. I've been reading and looking around since then and it was really only the topic of the Tiger Racing Jackets where I felt like I could possibly contribute. As was said in the thread, not a lot of people likely have these lying around, so I thought it was an "in" to comment. I really didn't even hold out that the person was still looking to buy them and the odds that they had a Tank they wanted to trade was even less. I wasn't asking for contact info, and I wasn't offering any.

I was kind of excited to post a picture of something that is "less seen" than maybe some of the others. Especially when i know I can't compete with most of the collections I've seen here. Mine are old, worn, and not overly valuable, but I've liked them. So to find somewhere I could post something interesting felt good.

I'm going to continue to read, learn, drool, and hopefully have the confidence to contribute in a positive manner. And at some point if I have enough posts, feel comfortable, have some money, I'll buy something. It seemed like a better option than buying something off ebay and then posting pictures here and hoping it's not a fake.

Sorry if I came off like I'm here just to sell stuff.

Latest Posts

Back