• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Walleva Radar Lenses

I bought a pair of Walleva from the manufacture's eBay listing. The lens is lighter and more flexible than Oakley. Personally I kinda regret the purchase.

I wouldnt buy aftermarket, especially for a radar since they are so available still. post on here and see if theres anyone with the lenses you want, maybe they can give youa better price than HQ. IMO theres no beating original - thats why we buy oakleys in the first place..

Certainly not Oakley quality...Oakley has most good colorways, but missing that silver "mirrored" look for most sport glasses. Need to offer Chrome Iridium...would look killer with many radar frames...I got the Walleva's for a pair of carbon print...it's a great combo...but it bugs me that I'm using after-market's.

Vl is probably the best aftermarket lens maker

I would second this. I've purchased Walleva, VL, and some other brand that I don't even remember and VL was the best of the 3 lenses. If I can't find an Oakley lens in the color I want, I'll buy VL. I won't purchase another pair of Walleva's. Fitment and clarity were both sub-par

I wouldnt buy aftermarket, especially for a radar since they are so available still. post on here and see if theres anyone with the lenses you want, maybe they can give youa better price than HQ. IMO theres no beating original - thats why we buy oakleys in the first place..

+1, albeit I can understand saving a few bucks by buying the after market...

Back