• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Washington guy new to forum

Oo9128???? Ten (X).... Sure! Why not?! Not older generations though. But I'd get in on the action while Oakley still makes Rx for them. A year or two from now they'll probably be gone from the rxable list.
I'd love to see your RX and help you make authentic lenses when you find a new frame.

Ps- I'm sorry for your loss. We've all been there :(

@oxsnot28 View attachment 348202

I am enrolled in OakleySI.com and I called today to ask about lens. They said they are no longer making RX lenses for these frames? Is this a different deal than going through Oakley.com? I was comparing the prices of stand alone lenses vs. buying the complete package and I probably wouldn't save any money unless I came across a screaming deal on ebay or equipement exchange.

Thanks everyone for your kind welcome! I very much appreciate people sharing their expertise and opinions on forums!

I know I can do ten x in RX. A straightlink frame it newer style is only about $100. I didn't think u were trying to save money off a new frame. Just thought you wanted the style u loved!

The Oakley SI people were wrong. Not the first time bro.

I do love the tens, but figure it might be a while before I found frames again and thought it might be wise to see what's new. And I do like to save money when possible.

Do you get your lens from Oakley?

Ok yes
That's why the screenshot showed iridium colors.
When you know what you want I'd love to help.
Just remember I'm but one man.
Welcome to the forum. Feel free to look around, ask around, and try things on in person.
If you'd like a price quote send me your RX and PD info anytime with the frame and lens color of your choice. Ciao.

Ok yes
That's why the screenshot showed iridium colors.
When you know what you want I'd love to help.
Just remember I'm but one man.
Welcome to the forum. Feel free to look around, ask around, and try things on in person.
If you'd like a price quote send me your RX and PD info anytime with the frame and lens color of your choice. Ciao.

Just one man? With the power of 10

Back