• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Watches (other than Oakley) You're Wearing Today

You're welcome! This reminds me it's about time to ditch my Apple Watch and go back to a real watch.
I only wear mine (Apple watch) for hunting (track steps, the fall feature, tracking location) and physical activity. Any other time its good old watches that the kids cant read, LOL

I only wear mine (Apple watch) for hunting (track steps, the fall feature, tracking) and physical activity. Any other time its good old watches that the kids cant read, LOL
Do they even teach analog clocks in school anymore? I am having a problem with the nickel content on my stainless steel Apple Watch bothering my skin, and I have never had this with any of my real watches. As it's almost time to replace my choices are either a Ti Apple Watch, or another real watch and I am leaning towards the real watch.

Do they even teach analog clocks in school anymore? I am having a problem with the nickel content on my stainless steel Apple Watch bothering my skin, and I have never had this with any of my real watches. As it's almost time to replace my choices are either a Ti Apple Watch, or another real watch and I am leaning towards the real watch.
my youngest daughter can't read them, LOL. She doesn't understand quarter till or after either.

I got a case/strap combo that is rubber for my Apple watch. only thing that touches my skin is the back for the heartrate stuff. Id imagine you might be able to find a case that would cover the back and not have it touch your skin.

I like the Apple watch, but you can't beat analog watches. I like being able to have different ones for different purposes though. Kinda like Oakleys and tattoos, you can never have too many, LOL.

my youngest daughter can't read them, LOL. She doesn't understand quarter till or after either.

I got a case/strap combo that is rubber for my Apple watch. only thing that touches my skin is the back for the heartrate stuff. Id imagine you might be able to find a case that would cover the back and not have it touch your skin.

I like the Apple watch, but you can't beat analog watches. I like being able to have different ones for different purposes though. Kinda like Oakleys and tattoos, you can never have too many, LOL.
I do have a case that covers all but the heartrate monitor come to think of it. I'll have to try that again, thanks for the reminder! Yeah, I agree on the watches and Oakleys. There's never enough of them! As for the tattoos, I hate needles so I never got one. I am thinking about MAGA2024 on my knuckles though!

DO IT......No, I'm kidding, but that's funny.

I HATE shots/giving blood/IVs. Tattoos are different.
Perhaps I'll test drive it with a sharpie on my knuckles first!
Yeah, I hate those needles too. I actually know a guy with full sleeves that still faints when getting bloodwork.

Back