• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Watches (other than Oakley) You're Wearing Today

D134A7FA-5293-4D43-86A0-DD8626A26F40.jpeg

08505354-883F-4F50-8BA8-1D55B461CE92.jpeg

S

Smallest I have is my Citizen Blue Angel World Chrono A-T and that is a 43mm.

40mm would be way to small for me. Might as well just get a woman's.
I do have girly wrists even though I pump weight, it sucks! Never take for granted your godly bone structure sir! The watches I would wear if I had huge wrists....

I do have girly wrists even though I pump weight, it sucks! Never take for granted your godly bone structure sir! The watches I would wear if I had huge wrists....
Wear bigger watches to cover up your girly wrists.........lol

My wrists aren't that big either. I honestly just like the bigger watches. When I wear my Apple watch, I hate that I can barely feel its there.

Wear bigger watches to cover up your girly wrists.........lol

My wrists aren't that big either. I honestly just like the bigger watches. When I wear my Apple watch, I hate that I can barely feel its there.
Oh I want my cake and I want to eat it too, I want it sorta big but not to feel it at all. I want it to disappear until I want to know what time it is. Titanium, 42mm, is the sweet spot. If there's gonna be steel or gold involved, <42. I have one 43 gold for special occasions, and 1 44 but it's black so the size is kinda hidden looks smaller than it is.
I had a 45.5mm Omega and a 45mm Breitling, it got to be giving me tunnel carpal lol like wearing an anchor! I am eyeballing the carbon doxa sub 300 atm, would be light as a feather and ETA, well made, maybe next..someday..

Oh I want my cake and I want to eat it too, I want it sorta big but not to feel it at all. I want it to disappear until I want to know what time it is. Titanium, 42mm, is the sweet spot. If there's gonna be steel or gold involved, <42. I have one 43 gold for special occasions, and 1 44 but it's black so the size is kinda hidden looks smaller than it is.
I had a 45.5mm Omega and a 45mm Breitling, it got to be giving me tunnel carpal lol like wearing an anchor! I am eyeballing the carbon doxa sub 300 atm, would be light as a feather and ETA, well made, maybe next..someday..
Yeah, those are all WELL outside of my budget for watches. LOL.

Back