• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Watches (other than Oakley) You're Wearing Today

Love the dial finish.
right? If they made this in a 2-tone with solid rose gold centerlinks and crown they could sell for double and double their margins. It would be double the watch too.

They are on the right track and showing the capability, and intellectual property, and prowess...just one or two easy decisions away from absolute domination.

right? If they made this in a 2-tone with solid rose gold centerlinks and crown they could sell for double and double their margins. It would be double the watch too.

They are on the right track and showing the capability, and intellectual property, and prowess...just one or two easy decisions away from absolute domination.
I know you like your two-tones but I’m a bit older and lived through the 80s when they were huge and I pretty much think they should have stayed there! 😉

8I1P11A.jpg

I painted the nh35a movement in my custom skx007 by hand before planned install of a clear caseback. This is with model paint from Tamiya, gold leaf rotor, bright yellow screws, italian red bridge. Letting it cure for 48hrs before installing the new back. I like the hammered gold effect on the rotor, blob style application and multiple coats.
0DED8BB8-772F-4D25-AE21-607216C7451B.jpeg

Back