• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Watches (other than Oakley) You're Wearing Today

The Moonswatch was never going to be able to scratch my Speedy itch, so it’s been joined by the real thing! I’ve wanted one for a long time, long before Swatch ever dreamed up the Moonswatch, but worried about it opening the collecting floodgates. I now have a wishlist comprising another 24 Speedies! 🙈😂

IMG_5590.jpeg

The Moonswatch was never going to be able to scratch my Speedy itch, so it’s been joined by the real thing! I’ve wanted one for a long time, long before Swatch ever dreamed up the Moonswatch, but worried about it opening the collecting floodgates. I now have a wishlist comprising another 24 Speedies! 🙈😂

View attachment 1109495
Did you get the version with the crystal case back?

Did you get the version with the crystal case back?
No, I went classic so hesalite crystal and solid caseback. Closer to the certified moonwatch than the sapphire sandwich. Some of the others I want are sapphire only so I’ll cover all bases in time.

Though I’ll hold fire for a bit and see if they announce anything about the white dial Daniel Craig wore or a 55th anniversary of Apollo 11 watch - they’ve been doing those every five years for a while now.

No, I went classic so hesalite crystal and solid caseback. Closer to the certified moonwatch than the sapphire sandwich. Some of the others I want are sapphire only so I’ll cover all bases in time.

Though I’ll hold fire for a bit and see if they announce anything about the white dial Daniel Craig wore or a 55th anniversary of Apollo 11 watch - they’ve been doing those every five years for a while now.
Excellent choice! Congrats!

Back