• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Watches (other than Oakley) You're Wearing Today

Agree, the 44mm is big. I tried one and it is very cool. Not something I could wear daily though. I like the simplicity of the standard Moonwatch. And $14k for a watch with a rocket on it is a little steep! The shuttles were a very cool idea, but yes 2 catastrophic incidents is not a great outcome, to say the least.
I’d pay £14k for a watch with a cartoon rocket with a cartoon dog in it! 😉

I would in hindsight too! If I could get hold of one. Y local Omega Boutique will let me get in on some allocations others that they only have a few for are more difficult. I just didn’t have the funds for the blue Snoopy.
It took myself 2 years to get on Rolex AD list. Oh and a date just for the good lady

20231119_140756.jpg

20231119_113012.jpg

Monza Chrono is my favorite of the re-issues!
Those TAG Heuer Monzas are a remake of a 1930s cushion chrono rather than the actual Monza. The 70s Monza used the same case as the second generation Carrera but in base metal with either chrome or black finishing. So less of a reissue than the Carrera or Monaco - the first Autavias of the later era used a case that was different from any of the early watches too.

Back