• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Watches Other Than Oakley

all about the boxes and paperwork ya'll, show your box collection!
E495A23D-39CA-4181-9F1F-24AF12A64E31.jpeg

I am having Chuck at AWC Panama (awcpanama.com) do a custom build for me!
1st of all ordered a "gold spectre turtle" but then got into it with him for the custom build.
The gold turtle:
1FA2D9DE-3A07-4CBF-827C-813343192796.jpeg

and then picked out these parts from dlwwatches.com for the custom maori rollball, so this has an engraved skx007 base but upgraded movement, custom bezel, bezel insert, dial, hand set, and greeen AR'd crystal.
It's not done yet but these are just pics of the parts together on the case to get an idea of where it's going.
It will have a black day and date wheel to finish it and then it will come on a strapcode rollball bracelet.
What do you think of my choices on the design?
Elements of early 2000's breitling superoceans with the rose gold bezel inserts, also breitling with the bracelet, and rolex with the dial, and omega with the hands...
86F8B18A-7373-4769-BC1B-1AC8494DFDC6.jpeg

D9BC2159-2E4F-4583-A5B9-5DD018D72AE3.jpeg

9B229B63-DFA8-41C7-88D1-375553CEFD75.jpeg

Chuck is amazing he does it purely out of passion and his skills and communication are that of a true professional, I highly recommend him!

I am having Chuck at AWC Panama (awcpanama.com) do a custom build for me!
1st of all ordered a "gold spectre turtle" but then got into it with him for the custom build.
The gold turtle:
View attachment 870222
and then picked out these parts from dlwwatches.com for the custom maori rollball, so this has an engraved skx007 base but upgraded movement, custom bezel, bezel insert, dial, hand set, and greeen AR'd crystal.
It's not done yet but these are just pics of the parts together on the case to get an idea of where it's going.
It will have a black day and date wheel to finish it and then it will come on a strapcode rollball bracelet.
What do you think of my choices on the design?
Elements of early 2000's breitling superoceans with the rose gold bezel inserts, also breitling with the bracelet, and rolex with the dial, and omega with the hands...
View attachment 870224
View attachment 870225
View attachment 870226
Chuck is amazing he does it purely out of passion and his skills and communication are that of a true professional, I highly recommend him!
Beautiful finish, very subtle,

Latest Posts

Back