• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Watches Other Than Oakley

Nice! I need to add some Omegas to my collection. How do you like the Panerai and which model is it?
It's a PAM01392, U serial from 2018 #0038/2000 for that year.
It has the P.9010 movement with a display back.
It is a completely different animal than anything else I have. It's very simple/clean but very very well made.

It's like that artist that proved his worth by drawing a perfect circle, perfection is a powerful message. Panerai's are kind of like that -simple but powerfully perfect..

I do not regret buying a 42mm instead of the larger 44mm, because the crown guard and box shape of the case make it wear like a 44mm anyway, but
I DO regret not buying it on a bracelet which they do sell it that way for a few hundred more. I recommend if looking..get it on the bracelet.
You can always swap to a strap which even an oem panerai strap might be $300..
but now for the bracelet, after the fact, they want $1700 for the bracelet by itself! no way.
I tried buying an aftermarket bracelet on ebay but it came and you get what you pay for..it was trash and had to return it.

It's a PAM01392, U serial from 2018 #0038/2000 for that year.
It has the P.9010 movement with a display back.
It is a completely different animal than anything else I have. It's very simple/clean but very very well made.

I do not regret buying a 42mm instead of the larger 44mm, because the crown guard and box shape of the case make it wear like a 44mm anyway, but
I DO regret not buying it on a bracelet which they do sell it that way for a few hundred more. I recommend if looking..get it on the bracelet.
You can always swap to a strap which even an oem panerai strap might be $300..
but now for the bracelet, after the fact, they want $1700 for the bracelet by itself! no way.
I tried buying an aftermarket bracelet on ebay but it came and you get what you pay for..it was trash and had to return it.
Thanks! I first saw Panerai in some movie but never really looked into them. Now I will have to, thanks!

Thanks! I first saw Panerai in some movie but never really looked into them. Now I will have to, thanks!
Sure man, I first learned about them from seeing Stallone wear them in a bunch of his movies, especially the bronzo in expendables 2. Then I read about them and wanted one ever since.

In the 1st one he's wearing a black PVD Regatta flyback luminor chronograph, used they are about 10k now. The Bronzo luminor submersible as seen in the 2nd movie is now a 30k piece...not worth it at all imo.
Then he wears a friggin >150k richard mille in the 3rd movie, totally ridiculous.

Sure man, I first learned about them from seeing Stallone wear them in a bunch of his movies, especially the bronzo in expendables 2. Then I read about them and wanted one ever since.

In the 1st one he's wearing a black PVD Regatta flyback luminor chronograph, used they are about 10k now. The Bronzo luminor submersible as seen in the 2nd movie is now a 30k piece...not worth it at all imo.
Then he wears a friggin >150k richard mille in the 3rd movie, totally ridiculous.
Watches sure are an expensive hobby!

I couldn't imagine spending even $1k on a watch, let alone $10k. My highest end is my Citizen Blue Angel World Chrono that I picked up for like $380.....LOL
Buy the right one and it can be an investment. I have a watch that I could comfortably sell for 10 times what I paid in 2008.

I couldn't imagine spending even $1k on a watch, let alone $10k. My highest end is my Citizen Blue Angel World Chrono that I picked up for like $380.....LOL
I've had several watches over $1k but none at the $10k range. That's a nice Citizen, I have one as well.

Latest Posts

Back