• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Watches Other Than Oakley

It’s their more common C60 model. You can get most of the watches at a discount if you wait for sales. Great watch for the price though.
I know someone who had a few and he liked them. I like the C60 GMT, but am torn on if I want another automatic or not.

Does anyone have experience with Luminox or Nite watches?
Yes I have a luminox 8360 with a panerai leather strap on it, it's nice!
It is the only watch you can read at 2 am because with the tritium tubes it doesn't require lume charging from a light source, very much appreciate the night readability.

If you go with it, look for a steel case model. The "carbonox" basically plastic material they use on a lot of their watches is feather light and feels cheap to me. I tried but couldn't cope with it on a "Recon" model.

I'd also consider Deep Blue if you want tritium tubes.. check the "Daynight" series from Deep Blue. They have a a few versions available with 100+ tubes, one for each minute marker...it will light up like las vegas at night..

Acquired a Breitling 1915, manual wind b14 movement based on the b01. It has a single monopusher at the 10 o'clock, pretty interesting/rare set up.
this is #590/1915 ever made, it's absolutely gorgeous in person. I'll keep her! View attachment 822606
View attachment 822607

View attachment 822608
View attachment 822609

GUYS THIS WATCH IS FOR SALE IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED, LET ME KNOW, I paid $3500 for it used, am looking to clear $3k after fees/shipping. It was just serviced under warranty and got brand new gaskets and complete movement service, it's good to GO, Breitling warranty good until 2025!

Yes I have a luminox 8360 with a panerai leather strap on it, it's nice!
It is the only watch you can read at 2 am because with the tritium tubes it doesn't require lume charging from a light source, very much appreciate the night readability.

If you go with it, look for a steel case model. The "carbonox" basically plastic material they use on a lot of their watches is feather light and feels cheap to me. I tried but couldn't cope with it on a "Recon" model.

I'd also consider Deep Blue if you want tritium tubes.. check the "Daynight" series from Deep Blue. They have a a few versions available with 100+ tubes, one for each minute marker...it will light up like las vegas at night..
Thanks! I've always wanted a Luminox but didn't know to go with a steel case. Thanks for the steer towards Deep Blue. I once had a NATO Diver 300 and preferred it to the iconic Seiko SKX007. I didn't know they had tritium models though, so I'll check them out. There's always discount codes for Deep Blue I've noticed.

Thanks! I've always wanted a Luminox but didn't know to go with a steel case. Thanks for the steer towards Deep Blue. I once had a NATO Diver 300 and preferred it to the iconic Seiko SKX007. I didn't know they had tritium models though, so I'll check them out. There's always discount codes for Deep Blue I've noticed.
If I could afford it and didn't mind the size, I'd look at this

or this if you just want to tubes and don't care about a chronograph movement:

If I could afford it and didn't mind the size, I'd look at this

or this if you just want to tubes and don't care about a chronograph movement:
Those are nice! I know what you mean, the 45mm is rather large. This is another nice one:

Those are nice! I know what you mean, the 45mm is rather large. This is another nice one:
Unknown/brand new brand, and odd that it says the bracelet is PVD black, when it clearly isn't. I'd stay away personally.

Half of what you are buying when you buy is the brand. How long has this brand been in business, will they still be around in 10 years when you need service, what is the support structure post purchase? These are important questions unless you consider it a consumable throw away which, if that's cool with you, whatever floats you down the river :p
For example I have a fossil titanium blue from many years ago, no support for it now even though it needs a new crystal and new movement, and new bezel.. it's just junk now, sucks.

E8926027-3E93-49FA-AE99-335D711B337E.jpeg

🥰

It’s their more common C60 model. You can get most of the watches at a discount if you wait for sales. Great watch for the price though.
So true, put in an order for a blue dial C60 Elite w/ a hybrid blue band last night.

I would like to see CW put out more 38mm watches though, especially chronometers and the sapphire series, lympstone..ahh with that forged carbon dial 🤤

Last edited:
Back