• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Watch's #1 predator

Biggest threat to watches?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My watches also have a tendency to get attacked by door facings as I'm rounding corners. Those damn door facings piss me the fu** off.
I second this. Seems like rounding corners my wrist is like a magnet to wall corners. I never hit them when I am not wearing a watch.

It's a mystery??

I second this. Seems like rounding corners my wrist is like a magnet to wall corners. I never hit them when I am not wearing a watch.

It's a mystery??
Cut 1/4" off a cat's whiskers and you'll see why.

Don't really do that though. It's hilarious but so cruel. A cat I knew in college got them burned off during a small kitchen fire accident. Cat would walk across the room and go headfirst into a table leg.

I grab the buckle with my left hand and it kinda flops over and then I stick it in the receiver.
What, I'm the only ambidexterous guy here?
What do the southpaws do then?

I grab the buckle with my left hand and it kinda flops over and then I stick it in the receiver.
What, I'm the only ambidexterous guy here?
What do the southpaws do then?
I grab the buckle with my left hand too, although I don't ever recall scratching my watch band on it.

Grab the actual buckle not the strap and you might not have that issue:) Or start grabbing the buckle with your right hand and bring it across. Why does it always take Army guys to straighten out Marines :)

Back