• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Weird frame on Juliets

MrAlienFish

Oakley Beginner
I really wanna purchase these, but I noticed a small bump on the frame above the right lense which is something I haven't seen on any other pair. Can someone tell me if this is normal or a manufacturing mistake or something else.

Capture15.PNG

s-l1600.jpg

Pricey, don't you think?
And with an unknown Issue I would play it save and walk.
Did you ask the seller for pictures of the inside of the frame?

Pricey, don't you think?
And with an unknown Issue I would play it save and walk.
Yeah they difinitely aren't cheap but considernig the really good condition (aside from the bump) the price seems alright. Other Juliets sell for a lot more and there isn't that many other options in Europe. I don't know about buying from US I feel like the shipping won't be cheap and there might be import fees and in the end I will end up paying even more. Idk if anyone has experience with that let me know.

Yeah they difinitely aren't cheap but considernig the really good condition (aside from the bump) the price seems alright. Other Juliets sell for a lot more and there isn't that many other options in Europe. I don't know about buying from US I feel like the shipping won't be cheap and there might be import fees and in the end I will end up paying even more. Idk if anyone has experience with that let me know.
Also I did ask the seller but he hasn't responded yet. Even if he did I thought it would be a good idea to ask on the forum just in case. Will update if he responds.

The Emerald Lenses are scratched.
$440,- with a mysterious bump and scratched lenses. :rolleyes:
Ask the seller for pictures that show the condition of the lenses.

Latest Posts

Back