• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Well here I am...

oneBigDixon

Oakley Expert
Charlotte, NC
So after many a year lurking about the forums, I figured it was probably a good enough time to pull the trigger and actually register for an account. I have gleaned a lot of good info and guidance while in stealth mode thanks to you fine folks. Whereas I don't have quite the collection of glasses that some of you do, my small yet sufficient circle of friends, err...Oakleys is growing.

So about me, I located in the Queen City of Charlotte, NC, but from the Big Apple (da Bronx) originally. Lived all over, and landed here where I plan to stay from here until the ever after. Former .mil, current cybersecurity nerd. I was an avid competition shooter back in the day, and now find my time spent mostly coaching football. So, between the two, you understand my love for Oakleys.

So yeah, that's me in a nutshell. Nothing fancy or glamorous. Just big ol' me.

In my arsenal of the holy O's are:
  1. Conductor 6
  2. Gauge 8
  3. Square Wires
  4. Standard Issue Flak 2.0 XL Prizm Maritime
  5. Gascans
  6. Standard Issue Ballistic Shocktube
  7. Batwolf (I'd like to think it's custom, but all I did was change the icon to a red one)
  8. And one pair (circa 2003-2004) that I don't recall that went MIA during a move a few years ago - but don't fret, I'm still going thru boxes.
Unfortunately, there are a few pair at the bottom of the Pacific Ocean, and at least one in the Atlantic. RIP.

Anyways, glad to be part of the forums.

20210322_131250549_iOS.jpg

20210322_131429773_iOS.jpg

So after many a year lurking about the forums, I figured it was probably a good enough time to pull the trigger and actually register for an account. I have gleaned a lot of good info and guidance while in stealth mode thanks to you fine folks. Whereas I don't have quite the collection of glasses that some of you do, my small yet sufficient circle of friends, err...Oakleys is growing.

So about me, I located in the Queen City of Charlotte, NC, but from the Big Apple (da Bronx) originally. Lived all over, and landed here where I plan to stay from here until the ever after. Former .mil, current cybersecurity nerd. I was an avid competition shooter back in the day, and now find my time spent mostly coaching football. So, between the two, you understand my love for Oakleys.

So yeah, that's me in a nutshell. Nothing fancy or glamorous. Just big ol' me.

In my arsenal of the holy O's are:
  1. Conductor 6
  2. Gauge 8
  3. Square Wires
  4. Standard Issue Flak 2.0 XL Prizm Maritime
  5. Gascans
  6. Standard Issue Ballistic Shocktube
  7. Batwolf (I'd like to think it's custom, but all I did was change the icon to a red one)
  8. And one pair (circa 2003-2004) that I don't recall that went MIA during a move a few years ago - but don't fret, I'm still going thru boxes.
Unfortunately, there are a few pair at the bottom of the Pacific Ocean, and at least one in the Atlantic. RIP.

Anyways, glad to be part of the forums.

View attachment 849354

View attachment 849355
Welcome.

What you have qualifies as collection.

When I signed up I had a O3 RX without lenses.

Well, the rest is history.

Back