• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Are Juliets Selling For These Days?

-=Jeff=-

Oakley Expert
So I have been contemplating selling a pair Juliets. This is a pair I got back from a tune up in Feb. and wore them maybe 3 times.. Only thing is I have no box or coin for them and they are basically custom now anyway..

Here are the specs:

Plasma frames
VR28 Black Iridium Polarized Lenses
Root Beer, Temple shocks, Nose bombs and Ear Socks, I have a complete set of Black for these too.

Pics:
2012-02-11_15-51-31_473.jpg

2012-02-11_15-51-39_420.jpg

2012-02-11_15-51-49_897.jpg

2012-02-28_15-16-28_113.jpg

I was thinking around $220 for these, since they are freshly tuned and polarized.. not sure I will sell them yet but just trying to gauge what they are worth..

I know not having the box and coin does not help

I Think you should sell it, no point keeping a pair that you do not wear, use the money for something that you would actually use.

sunpoh said:
I Think you should sell it, no point keeping a pair that you do not wear, use the money for something that you would actually use.

I would disagree. Like hearno said, with xmetals future is unknown, you might regret selling it now. If you really don't need to sell it, then don't. I have more than one pair i do not use, but love to having them on my display case. It's up to you bro but my vote is just to keep it for now.