• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Are You Driving ?

Finally. After 5 months. 320HP Methanol injected Arctic Cat Z1 motor. Long travel with a few bolt ons
68.jpg
IMG_20180201_102201717.jpg

Much needed mod- that all red front end had to go. Getting it replaced though- my arms look like I was in a fight. Well..I was, just not with a person lol

View attachment 432869

with those stripes, hood graphic, and black grill you have made a sleeper. if not for the wheels, red spoiler, and badges people would think it was a Daytona instead of an SRT. lol. looks good though. wish i knew you wanted a black grill. I have stock gloss black grill i could have sent ya for free sitting in my storage since i use a carbon fiber one.

with those stripes, hood graphic, and black grill you have made a sleeper. if not for the wheels, red spoiler, and badges people would think it was a Daytona instead of an SRT. lol. looks good though. wish i knew you wanted a black grill. I have stock gloss black grill i could have sent ya for free sitting in my storage since i use a carbon fiber one.

Shoot- wish I'd known. The offer is much appreciated anyway sir. Yeah I thought about the sleeper side of things but- ALL Chargers are kind of sleepers by default anyway IMO. I owned a Shelby for 5 years and every single day it was looks, challenges on the freeway, nice car comments all the time...Charger? Nobody takes a second look - ever- despite the Charger being the superior car in most objective and subjective categories. So, i decided to just do what I liked to make the car a bit more interesting for me. I DID see a green Daytona on the freeway the other day though- it's pretty amazing how much the SRTs lower ride height, more aggressive faccia, scoop, etc. make it look SO much better.

Back