• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Are You Driving ?

Ya no 6spd the only had auto and only crew cab unfortunately I'm in NH and the dealer had to go to NJ to get mine. Its 2wd has a factory zq8 suspension so its low like a car. I changed the servos in the transmission to Corvette ones so it shifts real hard and you can manually down shift at any speed and it will hold the gear

Pilot Sport A/S 3+ or Continental DWS 6 would probably serve you well enough to get through some snow... heavy snow, ground clearance would be bigger issue than tires.

Thats one clean looking FD, love the montego blue!!

Nice! You should consider ceramic coating it, to keep that Valencia looking fresh.

Yep. I have some time set aside in a few weekends at home to do a bit of paint correction to it and then do Gtechniq CSL and EXO on it.

I agree 100%. I was actually looking for your truck with the 5.3 in extended cab but couldn’t find one. The 3.6 mated with the 8 speed in mine has plenty of punch but it shifts to much cruising on the highway with the slightest if incline or change of wind. Would much rather have the 5.3 with a 6 speed.
Mine is more like a car than a truck

Here's my car, 2013 Jaguar XKR-S. Bought this back in December after getting rid of my Chevy SS. Been an absolute blast to drive so far.

Jaguar XKRS.jpg

Back