• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Are You Driving ?

2015 M3 in sakhir orange metallic silver stone interior executive package manual transmission. Things s beast of a car.

D21FB6DC-DB01-4928-AD50-00DC504496AD.jpeg

2015 M3 in sakhir orange metallic silver stone interior executive package manual transmission. Things s beast of a car.

View attachment 931690
Back when BMW design still had some restraint. The 5 Series is the most classically designed car in the current range I reckon - mine’s the one in Bluestone but I do like the one in white too, though I’m not so keen on the vent blade in black.

F8A4F79B-EAE1-4C43-9ED1-0DF6C1ABE5A7.jpeg

Back when BMW design still had some restraint. The 5 Series is the most classically designed car in the current range I reckon - mine’s the one in Bluestone but I do like the one in white too, though I’m not so keen on the vent blade in black.

View attachment 931724
Yea the g80 line up is hideous. I’m not a fan at all. If I trade out I’d be looking for an 18 M3 comp or a 2020 M4 comp both would have to be fitted with a manual trans. For what ever reason the dct doesn’t feel as driver engaging

Yea the g80 line up is hideous. I’m not a fan at all. If I trade out I’d be looking for an 18 M3 comp or a 2020 M4 comp both would have to be fitted with a manual trans. For what ever reason the dct doesn’t feel as driver engaging
Count yourself lucky you can get manuals, it’s been a long time since we could get an M with a manual in the UK. 🙄

I had a manual in my E60 but that was incredibly rare in any 5 Series even back then and it’s auto box or DCT now, not even a sniff of a proper manual.

That was a controversial car at launch but it matured into a really good looking one to my mind.

9BE8C340-9B0D-453D-9F54-78E6E72080DE.jpeg

Last edited:
Count yourself lucky you can get manuals, it’s been a long time since we could get an M with a manual in the UK. 🙄

I had a manual in my E60 but that was incredibly rare in any 5 Series even back then and it’s auto box or DCT now, not even a sniff of a proper manual.

That was a controversial car at launch but it matured into a really good looking one to my mind.

View attachment 931764
I know the g80 has a manual offering but no dct the comp is now available with a 7 auto only both rwd and awd configuration. For that kind of money you’d think they would offer a manual option over a 7 at.

I know the g80 has a manual offering but no dct the comp is now available with a 7 auto only both rwd and awd configuration. For that kind of money you’d think they would offer a manual option over a 7 at.
The dropdown is showing the entire transmission choice for the G80 in the UK… 🙄

B44DF65D-4F8E-4FF0-A2ED-FAF0D0FF7455.png

Getting up there in age but still as good as the day I bought it. 2005 Mustang GT 5 speed 4.6L. My first car at 16 years old back in 2007 got used at the local Ford dealer for $11,000 due to the modifications and high miles (69,000miles, nice). With over 100,000 miles on it now it still runs great.

2019-06-02 12.44.21.jpg

Back