• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Are You Driving ?

Car was in for a brake fluid change yesterday, couple of nice M cars in the dealership. The new M2 (prefer the previous one to be honest) and an M5 Competition in Individual paint.
View attachment 1063805
View attachment 1063806
View attachment 1063807
Yep New G87 M2 is nowhere near as nice as previous incarnation F87. Probably true that all Bmw's latest incarnations arent as pretty as their predecessors.
Twilight Purple F90 M5 is epic.
If you don't mind my asking, Can I ask what you were charged for your Brake fluid service?

Yep New G87 M2 is nowhere near as nice as previous incarnation F87. Probably true that all Bmw's latest incarnations arent as pretty as their predecessors.
Twilight Purple F90 M5 is epic.
If you don't mind my asking, Can I ask what you were charged for your Brake fluid service?
£53 or thereabouts.

I think that’s probably true for the cars not being as good looking as their predecessors but I’d make an exception for my G30 - I think the F10/11 were a bit bland. Although I’m a bit biased perhaps as I skipped that generation, going straight to the G30 from a late E60.

The daily 🥵

164CF76F-BC5A-45E8-BB61-7E129820CBD7.jpeg

I was looking at these on autotrader to see what prices going for just last week as a project car that not everyone messing with right now. Not many AWD in good shape it or even available it seems. Same for the Nissan 300 TT for that time frame.
Yeah 30 years old now so not a lot of really nice ones left. The twin to this Dodge the Mitsubishi 3000 gt is rare too.

Back