• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Are You Driving ?

Picked up a 335d during the peak of the quarantine. Had the emissions garbage ripped out, tuned and put these apex wheels on it. Diesel is like 3.00 in Maryland but it gets around 30mpg...I’d do much better if I didn’t stomp on it everywhere I went.

View attachment 855022
That looks great! How many miles? I wanted to get apex wheels but they'll probably get stolen. I park on the streets. Tuned stage 2+ MHD. What tune are you running?

That looks great! How many miles? I wanted to get apex wheels but they'll probably get stolen. I park on the streets. Tuned stage 2+ MHD. What tune are you running?
Thanks! 135,000 miles. So hard to find one with lots of options and low miles, so I went with higher miles to get comfort access, HK and sport package. I’m running 2.8 JR tune. It’s silly fast.

Thanks! 135,000 miles. So hard to find one with lots of options and low miles, so I went with higher miles to get comfort access, HK and sport package. I’m running 2.8 JR tune. It’s silly fast.
Never heard of JR tune. But there are alot of good tuners now that could custom tune. You know your WHP?

Unfortunately I haven’t had the chance to get it on the dyno. You know yours?
Haven't had the chance either. I still have some coil packs and spark plugs that i ordered a year ago that hasn't been installed. So far i haven't had any misfire with the tune and all the parts that i already upgraded. Mine is an n55 335i xdrive m sport

I’ve been driving this Toyota Sienna Hybrid rental around the last week. It’ll go 0-60 in about 15 minutes and has a face only a mother could love, but that MPG!

DD973055-9382-4430-AF8D-C0E4AE9C1DBB.jpeg

0D9C0CBB-9C57-4A5D-BA32-82F3F6AC3105.jpeg

Back