• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What do you think is the most Underrated Oakley?

They look crooked to me. I liked the Ten a lot more.

Most of the more generic pairs are somewhat "underrated".

That looks exactly like the Scapel.

Anyway I don't see anyone wearing the Zero S, It's probably because the Radar looks nicer.

I'm on a kick lately with the Four, Four S and the Mag Four/Mag Four S. The Four is such a great looking frame. It's lightweight and has fairly decent color ways. I have a pair of Mag Four Plasma/Fire coming tomorrow and I have the same color way in the Mag Four S and they're amazing. I rock the Four in polished black/H.I. Blue with pride and I'm on the lookout for more.

I've heard folks refer to some things as the "red headed step child" of the X-Metals but I honestly feel like the Mag line are those red headed step children. They were a mod on the original X-Metals, a lower cost solution I think. Overall a great line though. I had a Switch at one time and loved it.

I agree with the mag switch. I feel if the line didn't have the problem with corrosion due to sweat they would have been tremendously successful. The switch is an amazing design and the fours and four s are great too. Too bad they had such a flaw. I have one of each but rarely wear them, especially when its hot.

I think the Scar is also an underrated design. Great colorways also

Me too. The Switch close to the cost of X-Metals without boxes and whatnot. I've seen them lately around $300. @jcesl2 has a Pearl/Fire set in great condition that includes another pair that are roughed up for $300 total. It's a great deal that I would definitely bite on if I had the cash.

Back