• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🦘What Dog(s) Do You Own Today (WDDYOT)?

Two beasts... one as dumb as the other 😂 2nd is wolf and gsd. The other is gsd and something else with a big snout.

AF1FF40B-BA34-4782-A616-AB94AD02C52E.jpeg

9ABA8435-FAEA-4371-B832-F491BEF76906.jpeg

See my ID photo 8 week old Bronx, Australian Red Cattle Dog. Will have to find a more up to date photo he turned 7 months old on 11 Nov.
Also the best dog name ever was told to me by a woman I previously worked with “Arskit” when people wanted to know her dogs name she would say Arskit as in Ask It the dog.
Cattle dogs are a great breed! I've had 3. So much energy and they can't always fight their herding instincts, gotta watch your ankles!

Cattle dogs are a great breed! I've had 3. So much energy and they can't always fight their herding instincts, gotta watch your ankles!
Yes Bronx is number Six for me and my family. Only some real hard effort and training when their young will save your ankles and heels from having bite marks in them. Also helps to have some large acreage for them to run around on to wear them out.

Back