• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What is redcode?

Jase_nz

I should Work at Oakley
Australia
IMG_5347.jpeg
IMG_5350.jpeg
Picked this up for a lazy hundred and it’s got a little patch on it called redcode ? What is that? I can’t find anything online about it thanks in advance

Looks like a generation on, from the Hard Shell backpack of 2004. With added influences from the Sink range.
So potential an armoured camera bag.

View attachment 1098019View attachment 1098020Picked this up for a lazy hundred and it’s got a little patch on it called redcode ? What is that? I can’t find anything online about it thanks in advance
You Got a Lunchbox backpack and the Red Code was in some Bags, like the one that @Nortika showed you, i have that sign on my Big Kitchen and Lunchbox Backpacks
I guess is some kind of Oakley Padding Tech because that same sign its in my Domestic shoes and others.

You Got a Lunchbox backpack and the Red Code was in some Bags, like the one that @Nortika showed you, i have that sign on my Big Kitchen and Lunchbox Backpacks
I guess is some kind of Oakley Padding Tech because that same sign its in my Domestic shoes and others.
yeah it’s something to do with the padding stuff I think

Back