• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What lens color should I get for what I use them for? (first time buyer)

FrJeep

Oakley Beginner
So I am a Rx user sadly, I have been looking and am very confused on what I should get for my lenses. I would use them for driving, fishing, biking and general activity. I live in New England so the sun is bipolar some days and can be super bright one second but then dim the next second. What lenses would you guys recommend?

So I am a Rx user sadly, I have been looking and am very confused on what I should get for my lenses. I would use them for driving, fishing, biking and general activity. I live in New England so the sun is bipolar some days and can be super bright one second but then dim the next second. What lenses would you guys recommend?
I'm thinking a good multi use is prizm tungsten polarized. What does everyone else think?

Prizm Daily Polarized can also be good for changing conditions. I live in The Netherlands and have changing conditions a lot of the time and Prizm Daily is a good choice for an allround lens.

Prizm daily is available for a variety of frames (if I’m correct on this) so choose the frame that will fit the most of your activities

Dillons :biggrin:
they sre hot
0F196017-7869-42C2-A7B2-2BD7107BD99F.jpeg

Back