• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What makes you happy?

Yes! It is so cute to see their little minds working. As soon as our 2 year old wakes up he runs to the back doors to see if @#1 Stunna! car is in the driveway and then always asks "daddy home? Daddy work?"
As soon as he hears the car he runs back to the door and says "daddy I see you".
Such a great age
That's so cute. Liam always says "Dada work in Dada truck.." I'm sure it'll change when he starts talking back but he's an angel right now.

Solving internet connectivity issues at home...without calling an outsourced CSR.

Before Hermine, all was well. When she came, everything went down. When the cable came back up, all was mostly well... And then I realized the internet was wonky.

I restarted both modem and router and the problem persisted. OK... Let's connect the PC to the modem directly. I got the subscribed speed.

I reset the router and after a few minutes, voilà, success.

I feel so proud. I just thought Comcast didn't fix something lol

Sent from Q's Note5

Solving internet connectivity issues at home...without calling an outsourced CSR.

Before Hermine, all was well. When she came, everything went down. When the cable came back up, all was mostly well... And then I realized the internet was wonky.

I restarted both modem and router and the problem persisted. OK... Let's connect the PC to the modem directly. I got the subscribed speed.

I reset the router and after a few minutes, voilà, success.

I feel so proud. I just thought Comcast didn't fix something lol

Sent from Q's Note5
If all else fails LeQ SMASH!

Back