• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Oakleys Are You Wearing Today??

View attachment 568479

I apologize for my slowness with likes and I havent posted in a few days. I underwent a life changing event on Thursday evening. Actually about 10 min after my last selfie post. After a long battle and struggling with keeping things together its final and official. 16 years with my significant other has led to a devorse. To be quite honest it's a positive thing. We've not gotten along for 4 years. Now I'm free. Liam is free and we can move forward with the rest of our lives. I thank all of you who reached out to me lately it means alot. I'm feeling good though. It's hard to determine what happened but I can say this. Everyone changes over time. Sometimes people just change so much that the person before is unrecognizable. You'll notice a more upbeat attitude and a more positive outlook from me. I live for this hobby and it keeps me sane. Thank you all for being so great. You know I needed it. #Strength #soulfulfrog #oakleyforumfriends

View attachment 568481

This is what it's about now for me.

Good for you, bud.

You seem more upbeat and positive, focus on the good and bin the bad.

Life is too short to be spent in turmoil.

Good luck to you, pal.

View attachment 568479

I apologize for my slowness with likes and I havent posted in a few days. I underwent a life changing event on Thursday evening. Actually about 10 min after my last selfie post. After a long battle and struggling with keeping things together its final and official. 16 years with my significant other has led to a devorse. To be quite honest it's a positive thing. We've not gotten along for 4 years. Now I'm free. Liam is free and we can move forward with the rest of our lives. I thank all of you who reached out to me lately it means alot. I'm feeling good though. It's hard to determine what happened but I can say this. Everyone changes over time. Sometimes people just change so much that the person before is unrecognizable. You'll notice a more upbeat attitude and a more positive outlook from me. I live for this hobby and it keeps me sane. Thank you all for being so great. You know I needed it. #Strength #soulfulfrog #oakleyforumfriends

View attachment 568481

I understand my friend I've been there before. My first marriage was a disaster and my second was heading that way 3.5 years into it marriage. But we will be married 18 years in March and I'll do anything for her and my family. Yes people change for good and bad. Keep your head up, keep pressing on and you'll be happier and a better person!

20190113_125309.jpg

View attachment 568479

View attachment 568481

Things will get better my friend.

View attachment 568479

View attachment 568481

Wife and I married right out of high school, nearly 18 years ago now. High school sweethearts still makin good on our promises from when we were teenagers. I couldn't imagine living in a toxic relationship, especially with a kid. Sometimes the separation is better for everyone. Hope everything gets better for all three of you. May God bless you all!

Back