• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Oakleys Are You Wearing Today??

You are right @Litos , taking a closer look at the mask it is from Huracan Ramirez, i tought it was BDJR because of the luchador Figurine :D
If you got the one from BDJR now you are going to need one from "El Santo" to match it up
Dr Wagner Jr has others masks that are really nice also
Me and a friend who is also a Oakley fan really like the lucha libre matches and go to see them when there is a good one here in TJ, it is our terapy to get rid of any stress you could have, did you go to Arena Coliseo to see them last year on your visit to Mexico City ??
Yeah, Mexico City was super dope 🤘🏼

the mask my buddy is wearing is mine too - it's one of the masks from a tag team called "Los Hermanos Muerte" hahaha !!!

p.s. - I got my BDJR mask tonight - I'm taking it to work tomorrow so I can set it up 👍🏼

424B123C-EC1E-40E4-B07B-89243FCC5167.jpeg
DF2691F0-9B0F-48F4-9C9C-0847F3A5116B.jpeg
AC39AA01-D1F1-41B8-AB0F-1125E9DA59E6.jpeg
3417A940-0E86-4E57-8070-521A27C22879.jpeg

Last edited:
Yeah, Mexico City was super dope 🤘🏼

the mask my buddy is wearing is mine too - it's one of the masks from a tag team called "Los Hermanos Muerte" hahaha !!!

p.s. - I got my BDJR mask tonight - I'm taking it to work tomorrow so I can set it up 👍🏼

View attachment 692585View attachment 692586View attachment 692587View attachment 692588
Nice !!! and that is a yes on the Rey Misterio mask, Misterio Jr and his uncle Rey Misterio are local heroes here in TJ.
I saw Misterio Jr wrestle since he was using another name before it changed to Rey Misterio Jr and her matches were always packed and super fun to watch

Nice !!! and that is a yes on the Rey Misterio mask, Misterio Jr and his uncle Rey Misterio are local heroes here in TJ.
I saw Misterio Jr wrestle since he was using another name before it changed to Rey Misterio Jr and her matches were always packed.
He's a legend in wrestling across the globe 🥰

I bought the Dr Wagner mask without even knowing who the hell it was - I bought it because of the sheer mexican'nes of it hahaha !!!

Red, white and green AND it is an actual pro mask made by a professional 👍🏼

I later did research and found out who it was - now I follow him on IG lol

the Muerte mask was cheaper because it's made out of cheaper materials, but still hand made by a professional...

He's a legend in wrestling across the globe 🥰

I bought the Dr Wagner mask without even knowing who the hell it was - I bought it because of the sheer mexican'nes of it hahaha !!!

Red, white and green AND it is an actual pro mask made by a professional 👍🏼

I later did research and found out who it was - now I follow him on IG lol

the Muerte mask was cheaper because it's made out of cheaper materials, but still hand made by a professional...
And Dr Wagner Jr comes from a wrestlers family, his father is Dr Wagner and had a brother who goes by the name of Silver King and they all are "Rudos" to the core

Last edited:
And Dr Wagner Jr comes from a wrestlers family, his father is Dr Wagner and has a brother who goes by the name of Silver King and they all are "Rudos" to the core
Silver King died 😩

...and the way Dr Wagner Jr talks - he should do voiceover work for characters that want to murder everyone in sight 😳

Back