• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Oakleys Are You Wearing Today??

Both

1) because I can because this is America

2) 99%of the time there will be no need for it, but when that 1% presents itself, you have to be prepared to defend yourself - if you're not prepared, then the only person to blame will be you, since ultimately it's your responsibility to ensure you're safe

...and to answer your other question: when I leave for work every day, I go through my checklist "phone, keys, wallet, glasses, knife and badge"

When I'm home, my checklist is slightly different, "phone, keys, wallet, glasses, knife and gun"

Today, I'm headed to Chuckee Cheese and I will have a Glock .40 in my pocket...
Badge?.. Top Flight Security?

Both

1) because I can because this is America

2) 99%of the time there will be no need for it, but when that 1% presents itself, you have to be prepared to defend yourself - if you're not prepared, then the only person to blame will be you, since ultimately it's your responsibility to ensure you're safe

...and to answer your other question: when I leave for work every day, I go through my checklist "phone, keys, wallet, glasses, knife and badge"

When I'm home, my checklist is slightly different, "phone, keys, wallet, glasses, knife and gun"

Today, I'm headed to Chuckee Cheese and I will have a Glock .40 in my pocket...
Yes, Chuck e Cheese is a place you should have a Glock with you to defend yourself.

In some cases...…….Definitely YES!!!!
After three hours all your senses are numb and you are ready for anything. All grown-ups are just as stressed as you are, just more drunk. Yes things can happen.

4F9F5755-5939-48D6-853B-B4FD9F6DED2F.jpeg

Love how these look ..... on other people 😤

Maybe more beard or a mullet is required.

There are dumb people everywhere...

There are threats everywhere...
Fortunately, during the 13 years that I lived in the US, I was never in a dangerous situation.
I was only once or twice in a wrong spot and felt
uncomfortable. Call it luck.

Back