• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Oakleys Are You Wearing Today??

Getting pretty douchey today!

5DEA9694-7094-485C-9046-01EB8D0D7DB1.jpeg

What frames are these? Did you custom them?
Yes sir. They are called. Monster somethings.. they fit most bald dudes well. Lol. All jokes aside. It was a whiskey fade MD I cleared. I got bored and painted them like this

IMG_20200630_005348_851.jpg

. Then blasted them off and painted them.like this..

IMG_20191123_001339_082.jpg

Got bored with em again and saw @StG did a frosted one. I recognized it because of a certain blast media I was previously using so decided to leave it like this.
20210222_114149.jpg

What the hell. Ill probably change it again later.. cheapest way to get new glasses all the time.. change the ones you own.. 10 times.. o matter can take it.

I bet u ive done like 70 plus custom jobs on monster dogs..they are probably the most durable and fun frame to do..

Yes sir. They are called. Monster somethings.. they fit most bald dudes well. Lol. All jokes aside. It was a whiskey fade MD I cleared. I got bored and painted them like this

View attachment 839979

. Then blasted them off and painted them.like this..

View attachment 839980

Got bored with em again and saw @StG did a frosted one. I recognized it because of a certain blast media I was previously using so decided to leave it like this. View attachment 839981

What the hell. Ill probably change it again later.. cheapest way to get new glasses all the time.. change the ones you own.. 10 times.. o matter can take it.

I bet u ive done like 70 plus custom jobs on monster dogs..they are probably the most durable and fun frame to do..

Do you just lightly airbrush them to get a fade like that? They look so perfect, blows my mind. Then clear it? Not that you wanna tell your process but it is pretty damn sic.

Latest Posts

Back