• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Oakleys Are You Wearing Today??

Apart from for racing we only had one set of alpine skis for everything, skiing fluff on a 110 mm waist ski is more enjoyable though ;) couldn't afford having $10k in skis back then either ;)
You need to redirect some of that ski money to this forum...LOL ( I have three pairs of alpine skis)
Older Salomon Suspects, Line, and Elan Wingman.
Yes, I suspect when my heli skiing get finalized ( no time soon) I will succumb to the 110's as I heard most ski companies require it (their skis included in the package).
Carry on.
May there be many more snorkel days in our future!

Sometimes when work and people are being $hltty, you just have to say Fk it and Fk you, and go for a ride.
1617228095108.jpeg

You need to redirect some of that ski money to this forum...LOL ( I have three pairs of alpine skis)
Older Salomon Suspects, Line, and Elan Wingman.
Yes, I suspect when my heli skiing get finalized ( no time soon) I will succumb to the 110's as I heard most ski companies require it (their skis included in the package).
Carry on.
May there be many more snorkel days in our future!

Trust me, I’ve been hell-skiing in Telluride, DO NOT USE SKINNY SKIS !!!

I took my Icelantic Keepers 119 underfoot and the float was phenomenal in the DEEP.

Back