• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Oakleys Are You Wearing Today??

Untitled.png

Today, it was a sunny 80 F in Camarillo, Ca, and it seemed like a great day to get into the Roadster, put the top down, and drive down PCH to Malibu. It was 73F on Pacific Coast Highway and surprisingly light traffic.

My favorite sunglasses for top down motoring are my Kato's, because the all around coverage keeps the sun out of my eyes and my peripheral vision. The other advantage is the ability to adjust the lenses. Sometimes, when you are driving, the sun is high enough to get to your eyes, between the lenses and your forehead. Being able to adjust the frame so it is closer to your forehead eliminates the problem. :cool:

Today, it was a sunny 80 F in Camarillo, Ca, and it seemed like a great day to get into the Roadster, put the top down, and drive down PCH to Malibu. It was 73F on Pacific Coast Highway and surprisingly light traffic.

My favorite sunglasses for top down motoring are my Kato's, because the all around coverage keeps the sun out of my eyes and my peripheral vision. The other advantage is the ability to adjust the lenses. Sometimes, when you are driving, the sun is high enough to get to your eyes, between the lenses and your forehead. Being able to adjust the frame so it is closer to your forehead eliminates the problem. :cool:
You know this is a picture thread, right?
P.O.I.D.H.

Back