• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Oakleys Are You Wearing Today??

30DE5513-B41A-4F3E-BA44-BCCB65F2CC00.jpeg

Two sunny days in a row here in Oregon; it's a miracle!!

@Timhyde74 how are ya doing buddy?? 28 years and counting for no NFC championship game for your boys! 🤣😜

View attachment 1026968
Eh, I'm all good brother! They made it way further than I was expecting them to, so its all good!
I gotta tell ya though, those Eagles won't be so easy to get by next week 😉 hehehe.....just sayin

Eh, I'm all good brother! They made it way further than I was expecting them to, so its all good!
I gotta tell ya though, those Eagles won't be so easy to get by next week 😉 hehehe.....just sayin
Just a little ribbing between friends. I would would expect the same if we had lost! Yeah, the Eagles are gonna be super tough, their defense is even better than Dallas. And AJ Brown scares me, he is a monster. Playing on the road in Philly is never fun.

Just a little ribbing between friends. I would would expect the same if we had lost! Yeah, the Eagles are gonna be super tough, their defense is even better than Dallas. And AJ Brown scares me, he is a monster. Playing on the road in Philly is never fun.

I’m no fan of professional football, but Alabama will be capably represented by the Eagles’ Jalen Hurts, Devonta Smith and Landon Dickerson.

Roll Tide !!!

Absolutely! What's the point in being a fan if you can't give your friends that pull for "the other team" a ration of stuff every now and again 😉

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Posts

Back