• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Oakleys Are You Wearing Today??

6967191423_ed90849619_z.jpg

The Mrs thought I was only joking when I told her I was wearing these today. Her actual response was "you actually wearing them....seriously!?"

For the record, I am actually wearing these today. Not just a photo shoot lol

47996f6a.jpg

Attachments

• 47996f6a.jpg
    47996f6a.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 132
The Mrs thought I was only joking when I told her I was wearing these today. Her actual response was "you actually wearing them....seriously!?"

47996f6a.jpg
Sweet Mickle! mad props to you! :D you actually suit the OTT's great. Im sure the wife had different feelings once you started driving around town haha.

Attachments

• 47996f6a.jpg
    47996f6a.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 131

47996f6a.jpg

I have to ask since you are me of the few I have known to wear a OTT out for the day. Are they comfortable? What did they feel like?

Attachments

• 47996f6a.jpg
    47996f6a.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 173
I have to ask since you are me of the few I have known to wear a OTT out for the day. Are they comfortable? What did they feel like?

Dispite their look, they are quite comfortable.

These turned out to be a nice fit for me. They weren't too big (which would have made them loose and likely to slip off) nor were they too small (which would have put too much pressure on you're forehead and the back of your head) They do however leave visible marks on both your forehead and nose bridge where they rest, once you take them off. Didn't hurt or cause any discomfort tho.

As for visual clarity... you can expect the usual Oakley quality. One difference I noticed right away tho was overall coverage. A lot of Oakleys I have worn, when looking far to the left or right from the corner of your eye, you end up not looking through the lens anymore. These seemed to have a lot more visual coverage in that respect.

Back