• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Oakleys Are You Wearing Today??

image_zps1c74fbf4.jpg

Oakley Dispatch Matte black with gray lens

Another Dispatch owner :cool: Hit me up if you are interested in a few more pairs :wink:

Brave brave man...:laugh: They suit you though bro :cool:

Custom matte black and jade.. I like em better than the moto gps personally.

Nice, but why not have the best of both worlds...

IMG_20130215_1508082_zpsaa3a3c37.jpg

Moto GP's with Jade Iridium...the way they should have came from Oakley!:big_boss:

Im with you on that as well. I know a lot of people like VR28BI but honestly Id rather have BIP. I was trying to get some BIP lenses for my polished black Pbosses. I guess its nice to have a different lens though. You getting the Rootbeers next?

still deciding about the rootbeer. the store manager in my local vault is offering me a 10% discount on their last pair.. so i might grab that one... have you seen the actual pic the polished rootbeer pb2? theres a pic on the oakley enthusiasts page on facebook

still deciding about the rootbeer. the store manager in my local vault is offering me a 10% discount on their last pair.. so i might grab that one... have you seen the actual pic the polished rootbeer pb2? theres a pic on the oakley enthusiasts page on facebook

I saw whatever was on the o-review. Im still waiting to see them in person before I decide on them. Plus I still need 2 more of the Pitboss 1.

Latest Posts

Back