• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Oakleys Are You Wearing Today??

AF2A841F-FFCC-45E4-9EC2-D8FCB0F01EFF.jpeg
Feeling like @Kingme and @Lopaka KaMars today😜 Thank you for pointing me in the right direction brothers😊

yo @Blondie @Tidezealot @Vasan @LeQ... so many username I can't remember. my sincere apologies. I missed you all.

It has been 3 years since I return back to Phnom Penh, Cambodia. Been doing real estate and feel satisfied.

Still no Oakley community here to feel the loop effect of collecting and sharing (but the Oakley brand shop has entered the AEON mall of Japanese retailer). So I might come here once in awhile.

I do post to Facebook & LinkedIn too. I might need an XX with Dillion lens. Keep in touch folks.

Pictures caption: got the third child, and spending time in Angkor Wat during recent holidays.

View attachment 919730

View attachment 919731

View attachment 919732

View attachment 919733

View attachment 919734
Nice to see a little update from you! Congratulations on the new guy!

yo @Blondie @Tidezealot @Vasan @LeQ... so many username I can't remember. my sincere apologies. I missed you all.

It has been 3 years since I return back to Phnom Penh, Cambodia. Been doing real estate and feel satisfied.

Still no Oakley community here to feel the loop effect of collecting and sharing (but the Oakley brand shop has entered the AEON mall of Japanese retailer). So I might come here once in awhile.

I do post to Facebook & LinkedIn too. I might need an XX with Dillion lens. Keep in touch folks.

Pictures caption: got the third child, and spending time in Angkor Wat during recent holidays.

View attachment 919730

View attachment 919731

View attachment 919732

View attachment 919733

View attachment 919734
Hello hello kimsan congrats and who is this dude vasan??? :blush::whistle:

Latest Posts

Back