• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Oakleys Are You Wearing Today??

I spent a few days in Florida visiting my Dad. Great times, but terrible flights... oh well, next time we will probably drive.

2024FivesSquaredRevantFlareGold.jpg

I'm sporting the Fives Squared whit (@ChinoTJ) Revant Flare Gold, and my Dad has been wearing Plaintiff with Transitions for many years. I think this is the 4th frame I got him. When I was young, he always wore Raybans, but when I ask him what frame he wants, he always says "get me the same Oakley I have now." I think he likes the straight temples.

MattandDad.jpg

I spent a few days in Florida visiting my Dad. Great times, but terrible flights... oh well, next time we will probably drive.

View attachment 1124263

I'm sporting the Fives Squared whit (@ChinoTJ) Revant Flare Gold, and my Dad has been wearing Plaintiff with Transitions for many years. I think this is the 4th frame I got him. When I was young, he always wore Raybans, but when I ask him what frame he wants, he always says "get me the same Oakley I have now." I think he likes the straight temples.

View attachment 1124264
You guys don’t even look related.🤣

Back