• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Oakleys Are You Wearing Today??

First time I've seen you wearing this type of frame and they look good on you. And nice pick up!

Yea I have a few jupiter squared and a factory lite (just traded it away for a plate tho). They're awesome frames and I've been after the woodgrain for a while now and decided at the price, I shouldn't pass it. I'm mostly a metal guy, I love my Romeos and mars

Morning dog walk again.

mfls.jpg

A quick trip out...

graydogs.jpg

Even my wife is getting in on the act now.......................

julesfringe.jpg

Are those silver or matte black monster dogs? That frame on your wife looks super cool!

Yea I have a few jupiter squared and a factory lite (just traded it away for a plate tho). They're awesome frames and I've been after the woodgrain for a while now and decided at the price, I shouldn't pass it. I'm mostly a metal guy, I love my Romeos and mars

I know and I love your metals especially the Mars and the one you customized. I'm also planning on getting myself a Jupiter squared I'm just haven't decided on what colorway. Woodgrain looks awesome!

I know and I love your metals especially the Mars and the one you customized. I'm also planning on getting myself a Jupiter squared I'm just haven't decided on what colorway. Woodgrain looks awesome!

Two that I customized lol. They're going to be redone with pigskin suede and the actually pattern from the leather mars soon.

And the woodgrain is one of the best colorways. My other favorites are the matte clear, and the matte white.

Two that I customized lol. They're going to be redone with pigskin suede and the actually pattern from the leather mars soon.

And the woodgrain is one of the best colorways. My other favorites are the matte clear, and the matte white.

I missed the other one lol. Looking forward to your next project! I agree the woodgrain is one of the best colorways and my local seller has one in stock. We will see. Cheers!

Latest Posts

Back