• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Oakleys Are You Wearing Today??

Ironic that after catching up I got back to my post and went "dang thst sweater looks nerdy". Then I got to your post! Hahaha

Well you're twisting my arm now (good thing). Wife will kill me. I'll have to wait a few months at least and bash what I have. :)
And if you go with 3 cell lipos. May wanna stock up on spare wheels/tires That's if you aren't too well versed on throttle control and when to stop.

Sure regretting not picking up the Batwolfs before my recent purchases...
uploadfromtaptalk1459281702024.jpg

And if you go with 3 cell lipos. May wanna stock up on spare wheels/tires That's if you aren't too well versed on throttle control and when to stop.
Haha - yeah I could see that for sure. I have Proline Trenchers on the Summit now and almost done with my Raptor body. But I discovered I need some wheel spacers to make the body work without heavy heavy trimming, so waiting for those as well. (I lowered the body to look more "truckish" rather than the super high monster truck look, which is why I think the body is having trouble fitting.

Wish I would have bought 17mm hex wheels... But got the wider offset for the 12mm because I just bought em!

Also just got a T-bone bumper setup for both. Merv has many mods now actually in just 2 weeks time, but the Stampede is mostly stock. Might beef up the suspension with the added T-bone weight.

These things are amazing and a large part of the reason I've been more quiet on this forum... Got the Merv 2 weeks ago and my jaw just dropped the first time I pulled the trigger. Amazing!

Back