• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Oakley's would you wear into the Apocalypse?

Post'em if ya got'em....
View attachment 924990
I even have custom lenses for them, trivex Transitions Xtractive with a Crizal Sapphire coating.

36E9E332-D2C1-4280-B907-065B3A1267DF.jpeg

Ponder this...
All systems are down, the world is lawless and all civility has collapsed with no end in sight.
You can only take one pair of your Oakley's out into the chaos with you.
What are you going to wear?
Are you going to go for functionality because you plan on sticking it out for the long haul.... or style because you want to look good if you go out in a blaze of glory?
Maybe something in between?
View attachment 914184
I’d go for the first Oakley I bought and the original Thermonuclear protection, my Razorblades.
Although if the fashion Police are still about, I’m not going to last long 😂

Ponder this...
All systems are down, the world is lawless and all civility has collapsed with no end in sight.
Are you going to go for functionality because you plan on sticking it out for the long haul.... or style because you want to look good if you go out in a blaze of glory?
View attachment 914184
I was convinced that had already happened.
Tough question. That's like asking for your favorite frame. I can't decide between Half Jacket 1.0 Rootbeer / Tungsten (hands down best sports frame, super light, super snug fit, excellent field of view - but plastic and thus hardly repairable), Juliet Ti / Gold (good serviceability, provided you can get rubber parts and lenses) and Mars Leather / Gold (better field of view than Juliet, and it's got the ultimate post apocalyptic style, but let's face it, not that serviceable).

I was convinced that had already happened.
Tough question. That's like asking for your favorite frame. I can't decide between Half Jacket 1.0 Rootbeer / Tungsten (hands down best sports frame, super light, super snug fit, excellent field of view - but plastic and thus hardly repairable), Juliet Ti / Gold (good serviceability, provided you can get rubber parts and lenses) and Mars Leather / Gold (better field of view than Juliet, and it's got the ultimate post apocalyptic style, but let's face it, not that serviceable).
:cool:👍

Ponder this...
View attachment 914184
In my collection I have 2 nano wires, both brown & polarized. One frameless & one with rectangular frames. These I'd never sell, also my white thumps with the ear bugs & music downloaded. I came upon an apocalypse now pair. Black with red lightning bolt & the sleeve had the card picture, like the cards that Robert Duvall threw on dead soldiers. It's not mine to keep anymore, but one I'm sorry to have parted with. However, I would never have worn them. Too masculine for my face. Yet, what a bitchen pair.

Back