• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Really Grinds Your Gears?

It be the imbeciles we tolerate in the workplace. Thats what makes America great for all the idiots. Even a total moron can be successful.
I seem to be channeling some of your rage this week and not caring about work. Hence the more than usual posts and longer lurk times. Due to the stupidity, laziness, and/or just being an a**hole those that I work with and for me have decided that any and all of the products/documents I provide need to be shared with the entire division via a SharePoint site.
Now, it's not the sharing of information that bothers me. It's the lack of trying to obtain the information on their own or putting any form of thought via common sense in order to put these things together. If/when I leave an entire team of morons are fooked as I have tried to show them how to do their job and provided them all the necessary tools but they still can't get it done. So they went and complained to executive management that I wasn't sharing information. Now they don't have to work they just go to my SharePoint site and download everything that is complete and done for them.
At least I only have to provide them about 1/3 of the actual products. The rest I will claim can't be posted for various reasons and/or I will only provide verbally or via my personnel hand notes from now on.

I seem to be channeling some of your rage this week and not caring about work. Hence the more than usual posts and longer lurk times. Due to the stupidity, laziness, and/or just being an a**hole those that I work with and for me have decided that any and all of the products/documents I provide need to be shared with the entire division via a SharePoint site.
Now, it's not the sharing of information that bothers me. It's the lack of trying to obtain the information on their own or putting any form of thought via common sense in order to put these things together. If/when I leave an entire team of morons are fooked as I have tried to show them how to do their job and provided them all the necessary tools but they still can't get it done. So they went and complained to executive management that I wasn't sharing information. Now they don't have to work they just go to my SharePoint site and download everything that is complete and done for them.
At least I only have to provide them about 1/3 of the actual products. The rest I will claim can't be posted for various reasons and/or I will only provide verbally or via my personnel hand notes from now on.
You and I share some common ground. I have attempted to educate my peers. They complained I talked down to them. They are right. I called them out for being a pathetic group of incompetent boobs.

Reality stings.

People who bail out at the last minute. We had plans with two couples for dinner this Sunday. Now one dude says we have plans for St. Patricks Day already.

Really?

When were you going to tell me that?

People who bail out at the last minute. We had plans with two couples for dinner this Sunday. Now one dude says we have plans for St. Patricks Day already.

Really?

When were you going to tell me that?
When it is time for yall to go out.

Folks can be so inconsiderate.

Sent from my NOTE NINE using Tapatalk

Latest Posts

Back