• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Really Grinds Your Gears?

That's good then, hopefully just an easy front swap. The back glass is what they nickle and dimed my wife on when she dropped hers one time.
Yeah. It is just the front glass, I can do an insurance claim and pay $29.

If it's the rear glass or the LCD, the full deductible applies.

Sent from my NOTE NINE using Tapatalk

Yeah. It is just the front glass, I can do an insurance claim and pay $29.

If it's the rear glass or the LCD, the full deductible applies.

Sent from my NOTE NINE using Tapatalk
I use those glass covers/amazon cases. I got out of the car the other day and my phone hit the ground. I took a big ole step and laid flat down on my phone; screen down.
that sacrificial glass screen cover took one for the team with my 190 lb ass. cracked all over, but the phone glass was mint.
Wish I had friends like that

I use those glass covers/amazon cases. I got out of the car the other day and my phone hit the ground. I took a big ole step and laid flat down on my phone; screen down.
that sacrificial glass screen cover took one for the team with my 190 lb ass. cracked all over, but the phone glass was mint.
Wish I had friends like that
My screen protector took a hit last month when I dropped the phone while I was getting on the bus. It was shattered. But this time, it was different. The glass was shattered below the protector this time. Ugh. I can’t win.

I've found the general lack of consideration is on all fronts nowadays, social and professional. Common courtesy is dying because you can just "shoot an email or text" instead of learning how to actually communicate with another human being. Just the other day I get a message on my desk to one of my junior attorneys. First I was wondering why the hell they put his message on my desk. Then I read it...a private attorney had called the office and was questioning why we had served a petition against his client when she was represented by counsel and that he would be contacting the board of professional responsibility on my attorney who signed the petition since we did not send notice to him. I pulled the file, looked at the file and saw no indication we had ever been noticed that he was now counsel of record for this individual.

So I called and asked why he was threatening my attorney. He said he filed notice with the court, "doesn't the State check the court file to see if counsel is present before filing?" I replied to him: "So let me get this straight...you think I have an employee at my office who's sole job is to check the 35,000+ cases my office handles. Check every day to see if someone has filed a notice of appearance and not followed the Rules of Civil Procedure and notified all parties to the case?" He started saying, but you aren't a party to the case. I responded, why do you think that sir? He said why would the State be involved? I said, because your client filed an application for assistance in prosecuting her case last year.... They never told me that.... Well did you ask them? No.... Then I suggest the next time you call threatening BPR action against one of MY attorneys, you make ******* sure you haven't been in violation of the Rules yourself, and review the ******* court file where we have been involved in this case for a year and a half.

Meanwhile, my office door was closed for this entire conversation and 4 people ignored the big ass sign that says authorized attorney personnel only, knock before entering...I feel your pain man...

Latest Posts

Back