• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Really Grinds Your Gears?

Really. Mint? IT DON'T EVEN HAVE THE RIGHT ******* EARSTEMS. 1100 dollars? How can collectors collect when people like this come on the forum and ask outrageous prices. That GMG

dang it doesn’t come with moldy chewy paperwork ... that’s a deal breaker for me

Really. Mint? IT DON'T EVEN HAVE THE RIGHT ******* EARSTEMS. 1100 dollars? How can collectors collect when people like this come on the forum and ask outrageous prices. That GMG

@matbr egr why you trying to deceive members with your bullshit listings? Everything you sell is garbage and highly misrepresented. Take that overpriced crap to eBay. No one wants to be scammed here. Even @Steven Goldberg agrees

In this installment of No Country For Old Men....

I may have already covered this topic. However, baseball hats GMG. Not the hats themselves, nor people that wear baseball hats in general. However these people:

1. The sticker people. What in the hell is the purpose of leaving the stickers on the hat? Do you plan on returning it? Does it give street cred in the hat community that you own an authentic $24.99 New Era hat? I don't get it.

2. Flat brimmers. Need I expand?

3. Sidewinders. aka the Fernando Rodney. Once again, I don't get it. Are you trying to keep the sun out of one of your ears?

View attachment 822270
Hush

When someone accidentally posts as themselves, instead of using their alternate profile, on their own sales thread:

CD475EBE-CAD2-4D7D-83EA-AF1028FB4DB1.jpeg

48BB6ACF-838A-48B9-AD72-2503A98102D3.jpeg

Latest Posts

Back